– More than 5 years of Software Testing experience required, including understanding business requirements and functional specifications and creating test plans/test cases to provide adequate coverage of the Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing T-SQL queries
– Experience with various methods of software testing to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, end-to-end and integration testing, boundary/negative testing, error or defect retests, usability tests, and user acceptance tests.
– Experience with testing web applications for cross-browser compatibility using desktops, tablets, and smartphones
– Experience with testing both Web Applications and Windows Applications, and Microsoft Visual Studio
– Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
– Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
– Programming Writing computer programs for various purposes.
– Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
– Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitTSM@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 3827W