– 6 years of relevant work experience
– 3+ years of experience administering Oracle’s HCM system or a similar cloud-based HCM (human capital management) system.
– Extensive knowledge of Oracle HCM Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, and HR modules.
– Skills in approaches and formal processes for systems administration and project management; requires advanced troubleshooting techniques and software design.
– Technical writing (requirements, design and configuration documents, test plans).
– Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
– Ability to research, evaluate, and make recommendations for applications, database, and web technology implementations.
– Ability to install, configure, and implement applications, databases, and web technologies.
– Ability to diagnose, repair and communicate the status of applications, systems, and web technology implementations supported as a level three resource.
– Project coordination/management skills.
– Knowledge of, or skills in, planning, designing, and developing software solutions and the SDLC.
– Ability to multi-task and pro-actively adjust conflicting priorities.
– Ability to work well with others.
– Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to work independently.
– Attention to detail and accuracy.
– ITIL Foundation certification is preferred.
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitRB@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 3870W