Working knowledge of ITIL and industry standards, concepts, terminology, and common practices
– Working knowledge of Change and Release Management methods, tools, terminology and industry practices
– Excellent communication skills listening, verbal and written including meeting management and facilitation.
– Excellent customer service skills servicing and interfacing with individuals across IT (customers) in different roles to coordinate/lead elevates for major projects as well as operational changes.
– Excellent organization skills with proven ability to management multiple assignments and priorities successfully, delivering with high quality
– Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals, including due dates.
– Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to embrace assignment changes when needed.
– Working knowledge of Changeman (used for mainframe elevates)
– Proven experience with Remedy, including the Change Management feature
– Working knowledge of MS TFS
– Knowledge of the ProTools Application
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitVR@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 3915W