– Familiarity & hands-on experience in Agile development environment
– Business Requirements and User Story gathering
– Technical/Business writing: Communicate technical information to non-technical audience & vice versa.
– Able to create and publish timelines to track milestones
– Experience in Quality Control, such as:
– Test planning for a deployment; collecting scenarios
– Test case creation & Test data creation
– Testing execution – Paying attention to before & after data scenarios, able to manipulate & move files for data testing, documenting test results, sharing regular testing status updates with team
– Able to interact with business partners and manage competing business priorities.
– UML/Visio diagraming skills for rendering use case scenarios/understanding designs etc.
– Knowledge of quality assurance checkpoints and process
– Appreciation & understanding of the technical components of applications such as database, tables, web services, LINUX/UNIX, FTP/SFTP (Finding & manipulating text files, etc. for testing & support)
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitZVW@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4051W