– Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field plus 8 years of related work experience, or; equivalent combination of education and work experience
– Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple activities simultaneously, prioritizing and adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
– Ability to work well with cross functional IT teams and senior business partners.
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint.
– Experience with full SDLC using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies preferred.
– Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions: IT Operations, security (NIST/FIPS), networks and infrastructure.
– Ability to prioritize effectively.
– Ability to work well independently and with others in a team setting.
– Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
– Attention to detail and accuracy and quality of work product.
– Ownership and Accountability
– Negotiation skills
– Communications (tech and non/tech)
– Thought Leadership
– Understanding security landscape and risk elements
– IT Operational
– Technical products
– Task oriented
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitZVW@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4181W