– Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience implementing EHR software
– Prior management experience leading teams implementing clinical software
– Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
– Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all stakeholders along the project to foster collaboration
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
– Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
– Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
– Systems Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
– Technology Design Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
– Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
– Nursing experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitVT@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4201W