– Proficient using accessibility testing tools (WAVE, Axe, Chrome DevTools)
– Proficient with assistive technologies, such as screen readers (JAWs, NVDA, VoiceOver)
– Familiarity with WCAG and US disability laws
– Ability to work closely with developers to iterate through fixes and new solutions by evaluating code and providing accessible recommendations for fixing compliance issues
– Functions in a work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking coupled with an aptitude and affinity for team collaboration and open communication.
– Actively fosters collaboration, evangelizes and promotes inclusive experiences within the company, and can juggle several high-level projects
– Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction
– Will need to collaborate with and influence staff in all roles and at all levels within the team.
– Experience with multiple platforms (e.g., Windows, web, telephony, voice, wireless, PDA, web-based training)
– CPACC, CUA, CXA, WAS
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitTSM@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4203W