– Proven experience in designing, building, and supporting complex data pipelines using a variety of traditional and non-traditional data sources.
– Version Control and associated best practices
– Advanced programming experience in programming languages used in analytics and data science (e.g. Python, Java, Scala). Comfortable with Linux environments and shell scripting.
– Experience with Cloud-based infrastructures (AWS)
– Experience working with SQL/NoSQL
– Experience utilizing data pipeline orchestration frameworks.
– Verbal Communication
– API Development
– CI/CD Pipelines
– Creating Real Time or Streaming Systems
– Data Governance
– Data Lineage
– Data Metadata
– Data Testing
– Distributed Databases
– Domain Knowledge
– Visual Communication
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitRMP@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4418W