– Strong experience coaching others including executive levels of leadership on Lean and Agile principles/practices/tools
– Experience facilitating process improvement initiatives using various techniques (PDCA, A3, DMAIC, etc.)
– Proven track record of leading others through significant change & experience with Organizational Change Management frameworks (e.g. ADKAR)
– Experience leading an organization in adoption of a new Management System (e.g., Visual Management, Stand-Ups/Huddles, Weekly Goal Setting, Problem Solving, Go-Sees, Leader Standard Work)
– Experience with IT Process Analysis (Agile Coaching), providing leadership and coaching on Enterprise IT Lean Agile practices
– Coaching on the execution of SAFe (scaled agile framework for enterprises), by applying Lean Agile principles to all processes, Scrum teams, and IT/Business partnerships.
– Adjustments of IT KPIs, speed of decisions, prioritized work and optimized investments.
– Facilitating voice of the customer, value stream maps, end user story mapping, MVP, vertical slicing, user stories, writing Gherkin statements, problem solving sessions, and retrospectives
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitZVW@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4517W