– Experience developing in 1 or more of the following languages: Kotlin, Java, Objective C, Swift.
– Experience writing and triaging automated software tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests).
– Working knowledge of Android Studio to build Android applications or XCode to build iOS applications.
– Experience implementing new frameworks and tools to enhance test automation capabilities. Examples include: XCtest, XCUItest, Junit, Espresso.
– Hands on experience with KIF, XCTest, UI Test, Espresso, Junit.
– Ability to develop with scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby, Node JS, Python or other.
– Experience with quality assurance and test automation s role in the agile software development life cycle. Understanding of how continuous testing is a key factor in Continuous Integration of code.
– Experience with YAML, Azure DevOps is a plus.
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitTSM@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4526W