– Bachelor s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
– 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
– Experience working in an Agile environment.
– Self-motivated problem solver ready to roll up one s sleeves to get the job done.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent teamwork & collaboration skills.
– Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
– Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
– Must be able to travel up to 25%.
– Master of Science in Engineering or Master s in Business Administration preferred with an Engineering undergraduate degree is preferred.
– Demonstrated success defining and launching technical products for the Healthcare IT market.
– Experience with Medical Device Connectivity and/or Rules Engines is preferred.
To Apply, Send your resume to recruitZVW@precisionsystems.com. Please reference opening number 4732W