RPA DeveloperBethesda, MD
Our well-known, direct client near Bethesda, MD is looking for several REMOTE RPA Developers to join their Integration and Observability platform team. This is a 4-month contract-to-hire position.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
– Developing PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
– Building Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community
– Using multiple out of box Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
– Strong, proven experience as a engineer/developer in a scalable production environment built on Azure.
– 4-5 years of experience supporting complex business applications in a large enterprise environment as per DevOps principles in an Agile environment.
– Proven experience with Microsoft Azure cloud environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS) to design, document and implement highly scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions.
– Proven experience in developing mission critical applications using RPA Tools, .NET & C# development lifecycle(including testing) for enterprise level applications in an Agile environment.
– Proven experience multi-tasking by balancing delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, working with applications teams to deliver hosting platforms with aggressive time lines.
– Proven experience in troubleshooting issues across multiple applications and platform
– Willing and being able to provide support 24×7 for the platform on an on-call rotation basis.
– Experience with the Microsoft Azure and application infrastructure related activities is a must.
– Proven experience in supporting cloud solutions across PaaS and IaaS platform for cloud services, AKS services using SQL, CosmosDB, Redis Cache, App Insights, Log analytics and other 3rd party software s like Splunk, Dynatrace, Moogsoft.
How to ApplyFind Out More!Send your resume to recruitZVW@precisionsystems.com.
Please reference opening number 4761W