Web Portal ArchitectTwinsburg, OH
Our client is hiring for an experienced .NET Web Portal Architect to help design and develop a scalable web applications. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience developing full-stack applications using C#, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.js, and ASP.NET
This is a hybrid opportunity offering roughly 50% remote work with our client near Twinsburg, OH. The weekly work schedule will be two days on-site, two days remote, with alternating Fridays. This is a full time/permanent position offering a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in learning more? Want to make an impact on the lives of others? Apply today!
– Proficient in C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
– Strong experience with Vue.js, HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap front end technologies
– Extensive experience with SQL Server, C#, Entity Framework, WCF, GRPC, and RESTful Web Services for Windows
– Proficient in developing performant, scalable, secure, reliable, and maintainable full-stack Web applications.
– Demonstrated success in coaching and mentoring a team
– Accurately forecasting Level of Effort and meeting established deadlines
– Effective management of multiple simultaneous projects
– Experience developing applications and services in the health care industry especially related to EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) and high acuity work flows (e.g., ICUs)
– Experience working in international markets especially Europe
– Experience building multi-language applications
– Experience working in an Agile environment
How to ApplyFind Out More!Send your resume to recruitRMP@precisionsystems.com.
Please reference opening number 4805W