Sr. DevOps EngineerChevy Chase, MD
Our well-known, direct client in Chevy Chase, MD is looking for a REMOTE Sr. Devops Engineer. Your focus will be in the areas of design and development of enterprise continuous integration and continuous delivery. You will be responsible for the automation and integration of various technology platforms. This is a remote, 3-month contract to hire position that would generally follow an EST schedule.
– Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
– Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs.
– Working knowledge of enterprise data center technologies including storage platforms, networks, and security infrastructure.
– Advanced understanding of DevOps Concepts, Cloud Architecture.
– Advanced understanding of Azure DevOps Operational Frame work
– Advanced Powershell scripting skills
– Advanced understanding of existing Operational Portals such as Azure Portal
– Advanced understanding of existing Monitoring Portals: Splunk or Application Insights
– Advanced understanding of DataCenter Structure, Capabilities & Offerings, including the Azure platform and it’s native services.
– Advanced understanding of Security Protocols & Products: Understanding of Active Directory, Windows Authentication, SAML, OAuth.
– Practical knowledge of working in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe).
– Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
– Strong problem-solving ability
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
Knowledge of developer tooling across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication).
– Advanced level understanding of Azure Network (Subscription, Security zoning, etc) & tools like Genesis
– In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms.
How to ApplyFind Out More!Send your resume to recruitECC@precisionsystems.com.
Please reference opening number 4810W