– Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
– Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs.
– Working knowledge of enterprise data center technologies including storage platforms, networks, and security infrastructure.
– Advanced understanding of DevOps Concepts, Cloud Architecture.
– Advanced understanding of Azure DevOps Operational Frame work
– Advanced Powershell scripting skills
– Advanced understanding of existing Operational Portals such as Azure Portal
– Advanced understanding of existing Monitoring Portals: Splunk or Application Insights
– Advanced understanding of DataCenter Structure, Capabilities & Offerings, including the Azure platform and it’s native services.
– Advanced understanding of Security Protocols & Products: Understanding of Active Directory, Windows Authentication, SAML, OAuth.
– Practical knowledge of working in Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe).
– Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
– Strong problem-solving ability
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
Knowledge of developer tooling across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication).
– Advanced level understanding of Azure Network (Subscription, Security zoning, etc) & tools like Genesis
– In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms.